At this time, we are only offering shipping within the United States. If you are interested in placing an order from outside the United States, please contact us to see if we arrange something to meet your needs. As we are getting started, shipments may take up to 3-5 days to occur.
4-Port Coax Relay Partial Kit
Looking for a great project to add more capability to your shack? Our 4-Port Coax Relay project allows you to connect one radio to four antennas or four radios to one antenna. Need a sophisticated 4 to 4 matrix? Purchase two to connect any one of four ports to any one of another four ports. This project gives you multiple ways to control the relays including local push button, local serial, XBee Wireless, and RS485
- Connects one of four ports to a single device
- Handles up to 100 watts
- Can be configured to ground all ports
- Low Loss on HF, 6M
- PIC Microcontroller
- PC Control Software
- UART Pins to allow further control options
- Optional RS485 Control available
- Optional wireless control via XBee radios available
Includes Printed Circuit Board and Programmed PIC18F. You will need to source the remaining components.
12 V DC Power Strip PCB
Looking for a great introduction to soldering project that is also a useful tool in the field and in the shack? The Ham Radio Workbench 12V DC Outlet Strip allows you to share a single 12v power source across four other devices (25Amps MAX). This project features:
- Designed for Anderson Powerpole Connectors
- Total current capacity not to exceed 25 Amps @ 12V nominal
- Four fuse holders that accept standard ATC automotive fuses or miniature fuses
- Polarity indicator for the 12V input to verify that your source is wired correctly
- An LED will light to indicate when a load is connected to an output port with a blown fuse
Includes 12V DC Power Strip PCB only. You will source all individual components.