12 V DC Power Strip PCB
Looking for a great introduction to soldering project that is also a useful tool in the field and in the shack? The Ham Radio Workbench 12V DC Outlet Strip allows you to share a single 12v power source across four other devices (25Amps MAX). This project features:
- Designed for Anderson Powerpole Connectors
- Total current capacity not to exceed 25 Amps @ 12V nominal
- Four fuse holders that accept standard ATC automotive fuses or miniature fuses
- Polarity indicator for the 12V input to verify that your source is wired correctly
- An LED will light to indicate when a load is connected to an output port with a blown fuse
Includes 12V DC Power Strip PCB only. You will source all individual components.